COFFEEZA WARRANTY POLICY – MACHINES
- Your coffee machine comes with a complementary 1 Year Limited Repair Warranty from the date of purchase. (‘Limited’ meaning that only the 1st repair service is complementary. Future repairs will be chargeable.)
- This Warranty covers internal parts, labour, and shipping.
- External spare parts are not covered under warranty and are chargeable.
- This Warranty includes complimentary email and phone technical support for its entire period of duration.
- To contact Coffeeza Technical Support team, please call 1800-123-5171 or email email@example.com. Our timings are 09:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
Inapplicability or invalidity of warranty
Please note that your warranty becomes inapplicable or invalid under these circumstances:
- Failure to use or maintain the product in accordance with Coffeeza’s User Manual and instructions.
- The product being connected to an unsuitable electricity supply.
- Accidental damage to or abuse or misuse of the product.
- Product modification except by Coffeeza.
- Dismantling of or interference with the product.
- Theft or attempted theft of the product.
- The use of incompatible coffee capsules
- The use of any other liquid (besides water) in the water tank
- The use of any other liquid (besides milk) in the milk container
- Commercial usage of the product
- Expiry of the warranty period of your machine.
- Serial number of the product scrawled or has been altered
- All damages, including but not restricted to damage caused by lightning, unusual voltage, catastrophic events or water can contribute to invalidate the warranty.
- Warranty does not apply to consumable products such as capsules, unless there’s a defect in packaging and / or workmanship. In such cases it is advised to notify the customer support team immediately.
- It does not cover liability in respect of or replacement of plugs, cables or fuses.
- This Warranty does not cover any other claims whatsoever, including, without limitation, any liability for incidental, indirect or consequential damage, nor does it cover any claims for conversion or modification or for the costs of repair carried out by any third party without the prior consent of Coffeeza. If replacement parts are fitted to the product this will not extend the period of Warranty.
*Coffeeza reserves the right, at any time, to modify the present warranty policy according to the Terms & Conditions.